Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Illustration Boot Camp...

So I am going into week 5 of Illustration Boot Camp and I am loving it. There is a lot of work involved, which is tough as I am out the door in my job too, but it's worth it!

We had to design an ATC (Artist Trading Card) for the first class. This is my effort:



For week 2 our homework was another ATC, the brief for the ATC was a list of different birds. Here's my sketches and then the finished card:







For week 3 our brief for the ATC was our own Zodiac Sign, I am Tauras. When I scanned it in though, the ring of beads went a bit funny:



For week 4 our ATC was a self portrait - YIKES!!








I have just uploaded the ATC work for the time being, but we are working on projects in class too.. We have done editorial illustrations, self portraits and lots more... I will keep posting!

No comments: