Friday, January 15, 2010

Hiatus...

Hello there, so I've not really posted in a long time. The "Heads" video didn't win :( but it was great to get a nomination! I have been very busy in work. I work full time as a graphic & multimedia designer for The Pop Company. We are creating a website at the moment, which will showcase our best work, so check back for that. We are also re-doing our Design Studio and I will up load some photos when that's done.

I have taken a bit of a hiatus from my personal work and the studio. I hope to rectify that starting in February. A small bit of procrastination never killed anyone, right? It's too hard to get motivated in January! On the plus side, my sister gave birth to a baby girl yesterday. Her name is Rose, little sister to Sam & Freddie. I better do her a picture!

No comments: