Monday, January 24, 2011

New year, new resolutions!

Well we are halfway through January and I have not broken my resolutions yet! I am off the smokes for good (and booze for a month) and feel pretty chuffed with myself. I decided that giving up stuff is well and good, but this year needs to be about learning new skills. So I am booked in with This is knit for a beginners knitting course in February. I used to love knitting when I was younger, so am looking forward to it. Another course I am booked into with the lovely ladies in Irish Design Shop, is a beginners jewellery course. I'm doing this in March. So that should keep me busy for the next few months.

I bought five bibs in Mothercare and embroidered them for my beautiful niece Rose, for her first birthday. I never took any photos though, so will have to ask my sister to get a few snaps! Santa was very kind to me this year and I got a Cath Kidston sewing box. So it's been put to good use!

No comments: