Saturday, March 21, 2009

Presents...

Ok, so I haven't updated this blog in a long time. Just been very busy recently, I lost my job at Christmas, so I have been re-jigging my website and hope to launch the new site next week. Here are some designs I have been working on, first up a mothers day card for my, well, mother...


Next up, more work from my sister. This time she wanted to give people presents for birthdays and christenings. They have the childs name, date of birth, time of birth, weight at birth and also the date that they were christened. The photos are of poor quality, but my scanner went kaput, so they were taken with my very shakey hands...










1 comment:

sean said...

Hello Simone!!
This is a nice site. Tristan said I ( Sean ) wouldn't b able to do this. Without the right channels. I asked why ? He said bc any arseholE could could leave a shit messg. Well this is great. I also asked what if someone wanted to buy your things? And then he said " shut the fc up" .
So anyway I would like to buy a birth picture for my first nephew . He was born in Feb on valentines day!
Please say hello Tristan he is standing here now. Take care Simone oh yeh we (Tracy and I ) hope you can make it in Sept for our wedding. OK see you